Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Strong Education and a Strong Back

When I started my grad program here at Utah State University I was not expecting much more than a fantastic education in Interior Design, but it seams that I was wrong. As I traveled back from the library with 15 more new books in my bag I realized that my back was getting as much of a work out as my mind. Here is a pic of my desk.

3 comments:

  1. good heavens. you should get a rolling suitcase and bring it to school. :) maybe a shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you getting a workout. Now that you are not working in dad's yard anymore (but if you want to, I would not mind the help).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rolling suitcase. Bwahahaha. At OSU, the kids with the rolling backpacks were the NERDS. But I'll be darned if they didn't have happy, healthy backs.

    ReplyDelete