Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've got Sunshine.....

Well, we're back in Utah and busy as ever. Adam is working full time on his parents house and I'm going to Summer session at BYU. For those of you who weren't in Arizona with us, here are a few highlights:


Oliver met a girl, Taffy a bichon frise (he's obviously worn out from the chase)

We basked in the sun (Sun is something we don't see a lot of in Logan)


We went camping with a very dirty (and seemingly homeless) Stanton


Adam helped my Brother revamp his home (pictures to come!) and Stanton got in on the fun.

We miss Arizona and family but..... not the heat :)

3 comments:

  1. looks fun but we're glad to have you back! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your back in good ole' cache valley? Hopefully your glad to be home!...Is Oliver in love with Taffy now? Are they going to have babies? I'll have you know we have Oliver's picture right next to Reggie's hung in our kitchen!! Every day I look at it and it makes me miss you guys. Reggie hasn't made any new friends out here, and I'm getting a little bit worried about him. You should seriously consider taking Oliver with you when you come to visit us! Call me soon!!...i think it's a great idea to have a certain time that we talk during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on one year! You sound very happy. Did you get my email? Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete