The fourth of July weekend was Tara and I's anniversary weekend. we started the weekend by going to the real soccer game.

The end of the game was finished off by a sweet fireworks show.

we stayed at the
Gallavin plaza Marriott and rode tracks around in the free fare zone.

Some things are just not allowed on the train.

Saturday we rode the train down to the farmers market and I had a bratwurst. later we hooked up with Reece and Jessica for some Belgian waffles.

Last but not least I have been working on a painting for above our living room sectional for awhile. This painting was just seeming so boring until I grabbed the abandoned bike from behind the
neighbors garage.


I might be persuaded to sell it if the price is right; if you or anyone you know would like to buy it
I'm pretty sure you should not sell that painting. It's awesome! As are your glasses, way to go. :)
ReplyDeleteWe went to a Real soccer game with fireworks afterwards too! Wow... we are so cool. So that painting is amazing and very creative. I would just like to have it without paying money because we're tight wads... does that work for you? hahaha yeah right. I would sell it for LOADS of money if I were you and then buy a plane.
ReplyDelete-liz
Thanks Liz. That makes my day!
ReplyDeletemaybe you could teach us some of your mad painting skills...we want a sweet mural for our house
ReplyDeleteI WANT THAT PAINTING MORE THAN I HAVE EVER WANTED ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. (any material possesion that is) ROBER MUST BUY IT FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY OR AT LEAST COMMISSION YOU TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR!!!!!) you are way too creative! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAdam, first, you wife is probably killing you for saying "Tara and I's anniversary." I thought it was classic.
ReplyDeleteSecond, holy killer painting. You can come decorate my house anytime you want. For shizzle, keep up the good work
Amazing... you are truly a gifted designer, the things you come up with! I wish I could steal some of that creativity as I decorate my own home now!
ReplyDeleteAdam, are you freakin' king midas? Because everything you do is pure GOLD.
ReplyDeleteADAM i just SAW this ... I LOVE IT!!!!!! see you two next week!!
ReplyDeletea