We had a lot of fun with Alex while he was here. we tried to find things to do here that he couldn't really do anywhere else. so naturally we started by feeding carrots to the llamas in the field next to my parents house.

The day after he arrived we went through the Smith and Edwards Army Surplus lot and then went to a wrecked car lot to find some parts for my car. Alex found the twin brother of his dads car. From what I understand, everyone wishes that they will be reunited as soon as possible (and they
DON'T want the one in this picture restored- if you catch my drift)

We thought it might be fun to do some baptisms for the dead here in Logan with Alex, but the temple was getting its annual maintenance this month and was closed. I guess a picture will have to do.

One of the coolest things we did while Alex was here was to watch him do the iFly thing in Ogden.

This was seriously out of control cool. he was doing all these neat flips and spins
Thanks for coming and visiting us Alex!
My Mercedes will never go to the junkyard. I'm going to put it in a painting and hang it on my wall.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a beautiful picture of the Logan temple! The grass is so green and the sky is so blue...I sure miss it! Hope you guys are doing well!! :)
ReplyDelete