Friday, October 9, 2009
Pumpkin Tinkle Fun
Tonight we went out with our good friends Gabe and Brooke. At dinner we decided we were going to carve pumpkins, so we stopped by smiths and "picked our poison". we returned to find a small Oliver piddle on the floor. while I was trying to figure out what in the heck I was going to carve Brooke put her hand in another Oliver piddle... up on the cushion of their couch. Oliver had never peed on top of a sofa, but their is a first time for everything (sorry Gabe and Brooke). Side note: our erratic Oliver does "fist time" things on a regular basis, for example, last week he ran in circles until he sprinted full speed at our sofa, "sliding into home base" style, paws first, under the couch. SSSSAFE! one of my personal favorites of his new tricks. This unfortunate event led to the inspiration for our pumpkin. Now Oliver has no need to pee on Gabe and Brooke's furniture anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad we could be his first:p If it's all for the sake of inspiration, then it's worth it. That pumpkin is sweeet!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. My sister's dog does that every time he is in a new house, or sometimes, car.
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty awesome carving...all I can do are those ones you trace and I usually mess them up.. :) Way to go!
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious- great pumpkin carving!
ReplyDeleteVery cool pumpkin!
ReplyDelete