A few weekends ago Annette (Adam's mom) and I scoured Salt Lake for a sweet newborn dress for Rhea. It seemed that no one made dresses small enough for my little girl. That is, until we hit the jackpot at the Carter's outlet and found what may be the cutest dress I've ever seen. And Annette, being the thoughtful grandma, found the perfect matching headband.
My parents and brother, Alex, came in town for General Conference this weekend and my Dad and Alex also met Rhea for the first time. It was a surreal moment when my Dad met Rhea, that is until he started laughing because Rhea's pouty face was the mirror image of the one he's seen me make over the years.
Lastly, Adam asked me to inclue this picture because he's a proud papa of his girl's ability to pose for the camera:

she is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I know I've said this before but Rhea is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable little Rhea! That last picture is just precious! She is all Curry to me!!
ReplyDeletevery cute! gotta love Carter's!!!
ReplyDeletehaha I love the pose! She is so sweet and tiny!
ReplyDeleteAh! Lola has a little jumper in the same print as Rhea's dress. She looks so much like your brother Michael in that last picture! What a doll.
ReplyDeleteHer dress is absolutely adorable--aren't you just having so much fun dressing her up everyday!! She is so cute and I still can't believe how little she is. Glad you guys had a great weekend!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute dress!! how fun to have everyone there! it's hard not living near family with a kid.
ReplyDeletei just can't wait to meet her!!!!
Oh my goodness! The Easter dress and the adorable pose are too much! Baby Rhea is SOOOOOOO pretty!
ReplyDeleteSweet pose
ReplyDelete