Monday, May 3, 2010

Blessing Day

I've noticed recently that I have a serious lack of motivation to blog. Let's blame it on the baby, shall we?

We were able to bless Rhea this past weekend and (amazingly!) both families were in town. Adam did an amazing job and I began to realize just how much our lil' Rhea is loved. Since Rhea was born early, she has always been small-- and because of this, she didn't fit into my blessing gown. My mom offered to make another one and it was beautiful. It's made with Dotted Swiss fabric and smocked in front with tiny little pearls. Rhea behaved perfectly and even showed her blue beauties for the camera.


Proud Papa


L to R: Jesse, Gramps, Gary, Adam, Stan, Grandpa, Matt, Mikey and Kyle

three generations


Mmm... love those lips!

11 comments:

  1. look at all those lovely boys! and of course, rhea is a star! LOVE those lips! and again, gorgeous dress - can't believe your mom made it! tell her it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sad I missed it! She is so beautiful! Let me know when you're in town again I would love to see her in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures and am so sad that we couldn't be there for the big day. Rhea looked gorgeous in her dress--your mom did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet girl. I need to meet her. She looks like she's getting some kissable chunk on those little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cutie!! Thanks again for watching Carsen, sorry if he was a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute! her blessing dress is adorable! congrats on your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhea could absolutely not be any more beautiful. She is perfect and I am in love with her. Can't wait for baby party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so so beautiful and danty and precious! You have such a pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my heavens! what a sweet little lady! and that pic of you and your mom is so cute ;) we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete