Today Rhea had her first real meal.
Rhea saw the pediatrician today and she is a whopping 11 lbs. 13 oz. We had hoped she would be a tad heavier, but the doctor said she is moving closer to the average and away from being statistically small for her age. whatever her size we're just thrilled shes happy and healthy.


Not only is she happy and healthy, but she is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love her! Can't wait for you guys to come visit this weekend!
ReplyDeleteoh my heavens i can't believe how big she looks!!! she is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeletecannot WAIT for you guys to get here!! what a doll! and don't worry, small has it's advantages. :) you get your money's worth on clothes!
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful! Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteTara I love this! She is such a cutie and so dang small! Preston is 14 lbs and only 8 weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll! Good grief! Those blue eyes are just gorgeous. I'm glad she is happy and healthy, too. It sure is a blessing.
ReplyDelete