yeah, addy!! (and yeah for tara...one step closer to be done?!) seriously looks like a blast! now you just need to ditch class and head up to the b. it's always a good time. :)
Ha! For a minute I thought that was Rhea on Adams lap. From the sun I could just see someone little sitting there all excited. :) I thought... wow what an adventure! hahaha It looks like fun! I'm impressed! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya tons!
Thanks for taking spencer for a ride the other day! He loved it! We were wathching a movie the other night and an old car in the movie made one of those gun-fire noises. I said "how come that always happens in movies, I've never seen a car do that in real life." Spencer said "Adam's car did that, it was awesome!" ha ha!
yeah, addy!! (and yeah for tara...one step closer to be done?!) seriously looks like a blast! now you just need to ditch class and head up to the b. it's always a good time. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! For a minute I thought that was Rhea on Adams lap. From the sun I could just see someone little sitting there all excited. :) I thought... wow what an adventure! hahaha It looks like fun! I'm impressed! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya tons!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! I so want to see it in real life!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking spencer for a ride the other day! He loved it! We were wathching a movie the other night and an old car in the movie made one of those gun-fire noises. I said "how come that always happens in movies, I've never seen a car do that in real life." Spencer said "Adam's car did that, it was awesome!" ha ha!
ReplyDelete