San Francisco 2008
With Caleb and Kim
by Tara Nelson
The goldengate bridge was too fggy to see, so I google imaged this for theatrical imagery
The first day we went to Hakone Gardens. Adam seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit more that I was:)
Adam decided to go with the English Muffin, but I had to get the burger with the onion straws. it was so good I almost ate it all.
Saturday morning we went dow to the piers in San Francisco to see the Giant Farmers Market.
Adam was always trying to get Caleb to take artistic photographs of him posing.
What can I say, I like to put my arms in the air.

adam wrote all the captions and to clear the air... I had the english muffin burger!!
ReplyDeleteI think that's where most people might start to figure out who was the REAL writer..the huge onion strings burger. :) We had SO much fun with you guys, despite so many things we did being a total bust, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Classic line, Addy thinking I'd asked him if he would rent out his body.
ReplyDeleteUh, what? Rent out my body Kim?
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree-- it was a good laugh at Adam's expense!
yous kids is so cute. looks like y'all had fun...especially adam in the garden...
ReplyDeleteadam-
ReplyDeletei'm not gonna lie, you look like a rapist in the garden picture. seriously.
I'm gonna have to agree with Gabe, you look a little bit creepy. It makes me miss that voice you do, "ewahhhhhh" along with the face that you make. This isn't a good description but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Tara you look great! Skinny mama!!! Adam, minus the creepy look on your face, you look awesome as well. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to be very proud of you for ordering that onion ring burger, tara! In fact, I admired you briefly as I would love to have one in front of me right now (not that I think I could make a dent)! I think if people ask you should just say you ate the onion ring burger and then let people marvel at how you stay so thin despite the 1800 calorie lunch.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have a picture of that onion burger blown up and framed! We used to eat those weekly, but not anymore. Thumbs down to weight watchers ):
ReplyDelete