Monday, August 4, 2008

Adam Vs. The FlowRider



Saturday evening Tara surprised me with a trip to Ogden to play around on a surfing machine.

This is one of the coolest things I have done in along time. I never really got the hang of the surfing part, but none-the-less still rad.

5 comments:

  1. Adam, that looks like so much fun and we are totally doing it when we come out to visit next time. Did Tara try it?? I have always wanted to try surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That beats the Kiwanis Wave Pool if I do say so myself. Was it as painful as it looked? Loved the ending credits, but FYI -it is Charlton Heston. Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dorks! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun, don't have too much! We need to keep your mind set on joining us in nyc!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb and I just watched this - twice. HILARIOUS!!!! Next time we come home, we are SO going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like a blast! i guess they are building a water park in tempe thats suppose to have one of these so cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete