
Me sitting in an Original Corbusier Pony Hide Chaise Lounge at Villa Savoye.
Well the moment has come to fruition. I was surprised this last weekend with one of my very own! Tara (my amazing, amazing, amazing wife) found this little genuine Corbusier gem on KSL classifieds.
The funniest part of this story is that Tara tried to tell me after she showed it to me online that it had been sold, and that was sad because she had no other Christmas ideas for me. A day later I was told that I shouldn’t look at our bank account because she had bought me a big Christmas present she had been working on for a long time(?). That she knew it was the absolute perfect present for me and that I would never guess what it was. Needless to say I wasn’t as surprised as she would have hoped, but I was still very excited.
Oh yeah, and thank you to my parent who went and picked it up. this couldn't have been possible without you. (I need to write things like this so my parents don't feel left out, and will continue to view our blog)

Me sitting in my Original Corbusier Black Leather Chaise Lounge in my own home
GASP! Whatever! I need KSL classifieds! I can't believe she found that! Yeah Tara! Such good taste. :)
ReplyDeleteTara is such a good wife/sister-in-law! That's exactly how I felt when she sent me Sprinkles cupcakes...TWICE, for my birthday and just because! I couldn't love her more!
ReplyDeleteTara--Good work!! I am impressed, all I can say is that these Nelson me are spoiled by their great wives!
ReplyDeleteadam - it's official - you are now cooler than me. before i at least had the claim that "i have an eames lounge. where is your awesome piece of classic modern furniture?" i've got nothing left.
ReplyDeleteI've got something to say to you Tara-you're making me look bad!!! Gabe got on your blog today and called me at work to tell me I had see what you bought him. He is so jealous, not only of the lounge but of the brilliant wifey! Damn it Tara! Throw me a freakin' bone!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with you people and finding gems in the most unusual places? I sold a fridge on KSL once. Some people out in West Valley bought it. And HEY, it's not even Christmas yet.
ReplyDeleteI love getting Christmas presents early. We have so already gotten ours and enjoyed them :-) That is one SEXY chair Adam!
ReplyDelete