Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh what a difference spelling can make

Today, while listening to "folk songs" in our folklore class, Adam grabbed my notebook to write a note. It said:

"This is the worst song I've ever herd."

After a quick chuckle I looked at him, smiled sweetly and wrote:

"Like herding cattle?"


He quickly grabbed the notebook back and with a determination to have the last word wrote:

"Yeah, because you're a cow."



The joys of having a class with my husband. I never knew what great satisfaction my english degree would bring me.

(The folk song we were listening to and the many others we heard in class were amazing. If you get a hankering for some good folk song--- give me a call)

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha that's hilarious. I try with Chris but he doesnt respond with such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exactly like something that would happen with Caleb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha gabe and i just got a good little chuckle out of this one. tara i'm shocked you let adam talk to you like that. you gotta put that boy on a tighter leash!....(j/k adam:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Adam needs to see our "heifers" photo from Rustlers Roost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are a perfect pear!

    (I spelt pair wrong on purpose! Ha Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. That Adam. Isn't he SUITE?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a total duesch! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER. (to adam: dude, I totally would have done that. It's a defensive reaction! She made fun of you first!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck in California.. We are looking forwarding to the post to heat all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I got a good laugh out of that one. Justin would have said something just as sarcastic to me so I feel your pain. You two are so funny.

    ReplyDelete