Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whew.....

I've been a pathetic blogger lately, and...I'm not too sorry about it. Since our last, lovely note post, Adam and I have been over-extending ourselves busy (that made sense in my head). I figured to keep you all from having to read pages of my rambling, I thought I would make a list of the fun things Adam and I have done in the past month. Here we go!

  • visited Newport Beach for thanksgiving
  • experienced the 24 hour flu
  • Took TWO family pictures
  • went through the temple with my brother Michael (excuse me, Elder Curry)
  • Met sweet little Kailey (Adam's niece)
  • I finished school (excitement will come later)
  • Adam made it through finals
  • Starting working full time
  • Made tons of Christmas cranberry bread
  • helped out the bazillion of women in my ward who all had babies one right after the other (4 in 6 weeks-- thats a lot of meals)
  • Drove to AZ in a car packed with 4 suitcases, the entire contents of michael's dorm, 3 people, oh yeah, and a mini fridge.
  • Visited my wonderful family in AZ
  • Took Stanton ice skating (video to come)
  • Watched Alex flirt
  • Made my first trifle, and it definitely won't be my last
  • Adam experienced Mexican food on Christmas eve and I'm pretty sure it changed his life... or it should have.
  • Saw my brothers, Adam and my sister playing Guitar Hero World tour... the video is priceless. Adrienne's singing ability never fails to amaze me.
  • Flew back to Utah
  • B-town gang party
  • Met sweet little Wyatt and attended his blessing
And that people, are only the things I can remember at 8:30am. I will post pictures and videos later

Quick little note: Michael--Good luck! We will be the best of pen pals, especially since you have email access :) Know that we love you and can't wait to hear about all the adventures and the many things you learn along the way!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That list makes me tired just reading it! You guys are doing so well. We are so happy for how your life is coming together. Congrats on graduating and Adam I promise you'll be done before you know it! The count down begins till you come to NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have had a busy month!!! Tara, congrats on graduating--what a great feeling!!! I am glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete