I'm back! I don't have the courage to look back on my archives to see when my last post was. All I know? It's been a lonnnnng time.
Somewhere between our trip to Arizona and now (when was somebody going to tell me it's August?!) our lives have become increasingly busy, and sad to say, the blog was low on my priority totem pole. But, I've missed the writing, reading and creativity that comes along with a blog and I want back in.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My friend Heather gave birth to a beautiful baby born named Carson on Monday morning. Jessica gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl name Lola Wednesday morning. Another friend Allison has an adorable 9 month old. Kim has the picture perfect, oh-so-cute Wyatt and my sister-in-law Brooke gave birth to my nephew Connor. Lastly, but definitely not least, my friend Rachael has her son Owen who is by far one of the prettiest little babies I've ever seen.
Are you keeping track? People, those are only the women I know in the last year to HAVE children. I didn't even list the many who are pregnant and excited to have cute little babies to snuggle of their own. At first all the birthing and pregnant women seemed a little daunting. I didn't feel like I was ready to face such responsibility but I was more than happy to "ooh and ahh" over the tiny little faces. Then I graduated college and felt...out of place. I felt that I was not fulfilling what I was supposed to be doing, even though I was happy with my job and free week nights.
Within a few months I had been accepted and decided to attend graduate school, I was called to be in the Relief Society presidency and last, but definitely not least, I found out I was PREGNANT (due March 26th)!
Adam and I are thrilled and beyond excited. And now, all the babies and pregnant women who were so overwhelming, are now thrilling examples of what's to come. So far, I'm feeling good. I have to eat constantly and, in a personal feat, I have been off of caffeine for 4 weeks. Diet 7-up and cottage cheese are my new best friends. Any and all advice is welcome!! However, if you talk to Adam, he'll tell you the baby is currently the size of a raspberry and is firm in believing it's a boy :)
Yay cousins for our kids!! I love that little raspberry already!!!! Tell Adam I think it's a girl, but only because I bought a really cute baby dress from the Gap, and I want to give it to you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tara!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you guys. You're going to be wonderful parents (and smart ones, too!). Congratulations and love to both of you!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH, TARA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! I am beyond excited! You're a writer, what is a better word for excited?! MAKE ONE UP, I DON'T CARE!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I love you! And if you need anything let me know!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's some exciting news!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO is right! So excited and can't wait for you guys!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm so dang excited for you guys. I have no advice yet, I'm still getting as much I can from everyone else. You guys will be awesome parents.
ReplyDeleteTara, we are SOOOOOO excited and can't wait for our kids to have another cousin!!!
ReplyDeleteTara, I am so excited for you! Congrats!!! You are going to be such a good mom and a darling prego girl! I love yoU!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tara!!
ReplyDeletewahoo! the cat's out of the bag ;) so excited for you two, you'll do great...just ask dr fowers for a c section right off the bat ;)
ReplyDeleteYay congrats! I've been waiting for an announcement since you told me you were going to start trying before we moved! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!! I am sooo excited for you Tara! You'll be a fabulous mom! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd P.S. I was excited when I learned you'd be in the RS presidency. I'm sure you are fabulous!!! Good luck with that!
You are going to LOVE motherhood. It is seriously the most rewarding thing you could possibly do! We are so thrilled for you guys, and can't wait for you to meet little Lola!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Talk about feeling out of place, now I feel I am!! Pretty much all of the girls I met when I moved into the ward are pregnant or with babies already. You will be a very cute prego :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful and exciting!!! So happy for you two! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete