As you all know Tara is expecting in march and our extra bedroom is in need of a makeover for the addition of our new family member. In the pic below you can see we have painted our bed room and installed a new fan/light. The light kit was on clearance for 1 cent at home depot- I thought you should all know. next in line is a headboard makeover. If you were to sit against this headboard you would find yourself falling backwards, between the two 2x4s the fabric is stretched between, into the window its concealing.
Genius! As always. :) And one cent! I'm so proud, Addy. Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteWow- Just when I thought I had seen every crib on the market... that one is GORGEOUS!!! Wherever did you find it?
ReplyDeleteNice work Adam. You can make me a headboard if you want?! Just send it in the mail to our place here in AZ :)
ReplyDeleteTara- Hope you're doing well!