Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Pics From Today and Yesterday

Since tonight is new years eve in PV I thought we would probably get a whole slew of new photos and I better purge so tomorrow's post isn't huge.

First I must say "doesn't Tara look great in a moo-moo." (if I post tomorrow it means she didn't kill me for showing you this)

The second picture ocured as I backed up while tara aggresivly persuded the camera. I was not allowed to take pictures of her in the moomoo. Thankfully for alll our loyal readers tara only knows how to take pictures and not delete them.

On the boat to paradise (las Caletas). The boat had an open bar and I caught Tara admiring a fellow sailor that had possiably already had to much to drink.
There was some spanish rice made with squid- we all presured Alex into eating some- Yummm!


Rocks are fun!

Last night we ate at a wonderful resturant that was outside. truely I can't imagine many places better than this.
This was another part of the resturant during the day. Kimmy, can you say roosters?

Old rusty gates are neat.
Old rusty lanterns are neat-er
The local church is amazing, but even more amazing at night.

1 comment:

  1. Infinitely jealous! Tara, I feel your pain. You do look cute though, but I will help you beat up Addy.

    Just look at it all! Love it.

    ReplyDelete