
The text said :"Clean-up on aisle 12. Kim, when you're a mom, don't leave yours child's dirty diaper on the floor of the local supermarket. :) "
(Kim, we know you will NEVER do this but we assumed out of all of our friends that you would feel the most disgust from this picture!)
Seriously, it was right by the lemons...the lemons I needed for Sunday dinner...the lemons I almost did without when I saw the diaper. I think my hesistant relationship with Wal-Mart has come to close, and I'm better for it.
I loved it. That was honestly my first thought, "That has GOT to be at a Wal-Mart". Totally not surprised.
ReplyDeleteThat is NASTY! A brand new Walmart was built down the street from our house, and within one week there were dirty diapers and McDonalds wrappers decorating the parking lot. Why!? Seriously, why!?
ReplyDeletetara-
ReplyDeleteyou just can't take adam anywhere can you? everywhere he goes he leaves a pile of crap in his wake. at least this time he happened to find a diaper to put it in.