Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Only because Brooke asked me to....

I was tagged by wonderful friend Brooke. However, my husband is not as fun as hers and he has decided to NOT participate...... but we'll see how long that lasts :)

Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys:
(we're going to assume that Adam is at the top of my list)
1. My puppy Oliver and his abandonment issues that cause him to freak out when we come home, regardless if it's been 5 min or 5 hours.
2. When Adam sings Journey songs to me, "Don't stop believing!"
3. Working on projects with Adam, where he teaches me something new.

3 Fears:
1. Adam dying (a little morbid... but you asked)
2.Washing my face in the mirror at night and after I'm all done, seeing someone standing behind me in the mirror. (Does this make sense?)
3. SPIDERS. Filthy, filthy creatures.

3 Goals:
1. I want 4-5 kids.... at least one adopted.
2. I want to go to Istanbul, Turkey and Machu Pichu, Peru
3. To read a book I want to read, not one assigned for school. My next few choices are "Things Fall Apart" and "The Historian".

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. TV show Wipeout on ABC-- it's hilarious.
2. Roots sweat pants- they last for years but that doesn't stop me from having multiple pairs in multiple colors, all the while being very patriotic due to the US Olympic symbol on each pair.
3. I just recently started listening to Tracy Chapman and I love her music. I highly recommends "Fast Car" and "Never Yours"


3 Random/Surprising facts:
1. My family knows this but it has always been my dream to be an egyptologist. I have a facination with mummies.
2. Ferris wheels terrify me. Especially the one at California Adventures--- they are my version of hell. (Gabe you're not missing out!)
3. Whenever I write "together", I always say "to-get-her" in my head. What kind of english major would I be if I didn't?

I Tag: Kimmie, Michael, Haley, Adrienne, and Melissa.

7 comments:

  1. YOU CRACK ME UP... thanks for the tag punk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second you on like, everything. Spiders! CHECK. Want to adopt? Check. Tracy Chapman? Check. Traveling? Check. The Historian? Am reading it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, no wonder I love you so much! Much like kimba, I agree with you on just about everything...minus the mummy fixation. You're the best! Thanks for participating and always making everyone laugh. I love you lots and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, that was an excellent response but I'm a little upset that adam didn't participate. Seriously! That is absolutely unacceptable. I expect Adam to post a response and to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Tara, whenever I spell tomorrow, I say Tom-Or-Row. You should use that trick too. It's a good one. Do you have any other grammar magic up your sleeve?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too funny tara! i too agree with all three of your fears! Husband dying is a big one but also the fear of having someone behind you while you are washing your face and then all a sudden you look up and BOOM you see them in the mirror. (do you like my sound effects.....scary!)Anyway i love and miss you and want to play! Call me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete