Thursday, September 18, 2008

Please Stop Bird Porn

You may be wondering why we would decide to blog about something so seemingly sarcastic, but people- it's a serious problem. Please watch this video:


As you heard, our own Republican presidential nominee is a serious bird watcher. Thanks to Dave Barry, who brought this issue to light, we now realized that global warming, terrorists and the economy are no longer worthy of our stress. Our biggest problem are the elderly (aka Bird Watchers) in this country-- the ones who are committing this act. On their website stopbirdporn.org it states, "These Peeping Toms satisfy their craving for sex by focusing their debasement on birds. This perversion must be halted, otherwise the entire moral fibre of our nation is going to hell.”


.... Ok, enough of the serious talk. Adam and I can't take it any more. We think it's hilarious. Please read Dave Barry's column at:
http://www.miamiherald.com/living/columnists/dave-barry/story/660704.html

ENJOY! We sure did.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to say that you may have too much time on your hands. But I am one to talk, I spend way too much time blogging. We are one in the same, nerdy bloggers. And proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird Porn is a serious problem! There's a 12 step program you know...

    ReplyDelete