I started by painting the ceiling.
Next onto the walls. I told Tara I was going to paint, but I didn't tell her what color.
After I got the second coat on the walls I moved to the 18" horizontal
After the stripe was finished I moved onto the trim, built-ins, door and windows.
All done! The old light fixture was a goner when I pulled it down so Tara and I decided to invest in a new ceiling light. We're in the process of shmoozing our landlords into paying for it.
what an amazing little room you have there!! Feel free to come over anytime and redesign my rental haha!
ReplyDeleteHelp! I am in serious need of bedroom advice! LOL... okay not so funny! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove it. will you just come design my house once we finally have one?
ReplyDeleteLOVE that stripe! Once again, you've impressed me. :) Love it.
ReplyDeleteAdam, I love your blog, your bedroom, and you! I seriously am just so impressed with how talented you are. IT's so fun to see all the cool things you're working on.
ReplyDeleteNice job Adam! The the choice in colors.
ReplyDelete