Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Fun

I'm in my Math class right now and it sucks, so I have decided to do something worthwhile instead- blog. It was my birthday yesterday and I had the pleasure of celebrating it both in Arizona and Utah. we spent the last weekend there and then flew back yesterday afternoon. I got some pretty frign' sweet gifts. I don't know of any other person that would get the variety of gifts that I got. My gifts include but are not limited too: Adidas Sambas (its my third pair, I'm kind of a fanatic), a fisheye lens for my camera, a drill press, a sowing machine, and so on. I think that maybe next year I will ask for a pony, an elecro-microscope, and a home brewery kit for making home made root beer.

a picture of me with my new lens.

2 comments:

  1. Funny. I was always lost in math class...

    I love your new lens. And maybe you can teach me how to sew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-E-W-I-N-G sewing... LOL

    You and matt are too much alike!

    ReplyDelete