This week was a momentous
occasion. It started with me picking up a few small parts in non-
descript plastic bags, but ended in a symphony of smooth popcorn like exhaust pops. The car not only started but ran, and not only ran but purred. The one down side to this grand starting of the car is that I nearly had to
disassemble the entire car to get to this point. You might remember the car
looking like this:
Saturday it looked like this: The body is
obviously gone, but all the electrical and half of the engine is missing too.

...and this: If you ever wondered what my car looks like upside down- now you know.
But after tearing it all down and putting some of it back together my car runs better than it did before.
P.S. Our baby is the size of a prune.
I love your prune baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd your sweet buggy.
Well thank goodness for that (the prune bit), I've been going a little mad around here waiting for some kind of baby update from you people.
ReplyDelete