Thursday, August 20, 2009

salvation does not come in a box :(

A week or so ago I received a package in the mail. the contents of this package (shown below) included one hydraulic piston and one hydraulic pump. Its likely that you have heard me say my car runs but does not move, that is because I have spent the last year trying to fix my throttle cable situation. The easiest way to explain it is that I changed my engine from a fuel injection engine to a carburetor engine and that screwed up everything.

This box was to be my knight in powder coated aluminum armor, but that's not how this story ends. It ends like this: The valiant Knight road toward the dragons cave, as he arrived there he realized he did not fit in the cave, so he helplessly sat and listened to the princess be eaten by the dragon. Every one dies except the Knight who is shamfully sold on eBay- The End.

2 comments: