We stared off by eating at a little italian restuant known for its sea food pizza- ok, maybe they werent known for it, actually we had never heard of this place or its pizza, but that didn't stop me from ordering it. As I state each ingredent think to yourself "what would make this better?"
Tomato base, chihuahua (mexican motzerella), Mushrooms, Shrimp (yum), Mussels (chewy), Calamari (tentically), fish (ambiguiosly vauge), Ham (not seafood?). I honestly thought "this probably won't taste very good, but I know- KNOW! I will never have a chance to eat a pizza like this again. Surprisingly it was very good.

Pistachio and coconut gelato. Heavenly.

How cute!

I have this weird thing for sparklers when I have my cammera, and there were a ton of sparklers. Next time I will need to dedicate an SD card for just sparkler pics so I have room for other stuff too.

... now toss in a couple of aboriginis or what ever you call the locals and honestly, could a better photograph present its self? Email me if you want to see more, becuase I surley have them.

Unfortunately the fireworks on our side of the bay were kind of a bust. Fortuantely all the American resorts on the other side of the bay obviously had huge budgets for new years.

After the fireworks were over we walked the boardwalk and found some late night tasty treats.
01/01/10
Pistachio and coconut gelato. Heavenly.

How cute!
I have this weird thing for sparklers when I have my cammera, and there were a ton of sparklers. Next time I will need to dedicate an SD card for just sparkler pics so I have room for other stuff too.
... now toss in a couple of aboriginis or what ever you call the locals and honestly, could a better photograph present its self? Email me if you want to see more, becuase I surley have them.
Unfortunately the fireworks on our side of the bay were kind of a bust. Fortuantely all the American resorts on the other side of the bay obviously had huge budgets for new years.

After the fireworks were over we walked the boardwalk and found some late night tasty treats.
Today's great adventure took us to many great places the first being a waterfall. "And how do you get to a waterfall?" you ask. Via a horse, at least thats what the locals called them. I'm pretty sure they were right off the pony barge. once upon a time I vowed to never ride something I couldn't look in the eye, but as they say, "there is an exception to every rule."

do you see me? I'm the one with my arms above my head, next to the girl in the bikini- oh wait, nope. It just seemed like such a great photo op so we decided to include them in our photo too. PS- you might be thinking that Im the one toward the front, but you are still wrong. Shame on you. I've put on a couple of pounds, but I like to think I'm still in control.
This is for Tara. After the moomoo pictures she told me I had to post this one. I think its some sort of retaliation, but I don't understand how. I've never looked better . See those muscles? I honestly had someone ask today how I get tan. I think it was theoretical, but still.
If you associate one picture with what I have done here it should be this.
This made my morning. :) Adam, you look spectacular!
ReplyDeleteAdam! You have to take some pictures of Tara so we can see her pregnant belly!!! This trip looks amazing! Super jealous of you all.
ReplyDeleteSigh. I miss Puerto Vallarta. Even though the last time I was there Reece and I both got killer sunburns and Reece got the runs from a bad burrito.
ReplyDelete