Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fishing Off the Coast of Arizona


This weekend I found myself in the sunny hot shadows of the Arizona desert. Tara and I planned a little trip with her dad and brothers this weekend to hike the Grand Canyon. When the weather turned sour Stan (Tara’s dad) decide that we should go fishing instead. Lake Pleasant was quite pleasant.
The fish I caught was at least 24" long and and weighed at minimum 15lbs. (soud like a fish story?)

4 comments:

  1. And then you came home to snow. :) Gotta love Logan winters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 inches long? 15 pounds?? I think your full of carp!! sorry, I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...I think we won't be able to go to the howl. Cory has drill in the morning. We would love to and we'll keep you posted...silly work...silly army...ruin all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, either you are huge and your fish story is true, or you are regular size. Which would make that fish regular size, which would make you a LIAR!

    ReplyDelete