Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just a little needy... or is it nuts?

I consider myself the breadwinner in this family. I work Monday through Friday while still going to school (Last semester, woo-hoo!) which leaves me very little downtime during the day. Adam is going to school and works from home a few hours a week which... leaves him with a lot of downtime during the day. Well, one would assume with all the freetime Adam has, that a small amount of it could go towards play time with Oliver because he is, well, a dog and a hyper one at that. Adam caught Oliver attempting to entertain himself since Adam was busying himself with...the history channel. (I can't say for sure that it was the history channel but its a safe bet).

Enjoy! And excuse our messy room:

4 comments:

  1. Tell Addy he needs to walk that puppy! And help you with the hacienda while at home. :) I just about died though, he is so adorable (Oliver...but I guess Addy is okay too...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny. My dog does the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara i just miss you! i love reading your blog! Glen wants to get a dog and oddly i am the one saying NO! Lets do dinner! It has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver keeps getting cuter, not that he wasn't super cute to begin with! Check out our blog, Gabe butched Reggie up real good. Grooming is too f'ing expensive out here! Reggie would take the place of that comforter if you simply moved out to New York:)...Live up the college life while you can. I suggest you cut back some hours Tara-having a career is so overrated. Necessary-yes, enjoyable-hell no!...j/k I just hate teenagers.

    ReplyDelete