On Tuesday Oliver had the chance to meet Roxie, a golden doodle. Although Reggie will forever remain Oliver's favorite boy-toy, we're happy he's moved on to the female dogs! Adam and I are considering getting a Goldendoodle (Golden retriever-poodle mix) and went to meet Roxie to see what they are like. Roxie was extremely playful with Oliver and they had a fun time. We know making a video just about our dog looks a little pathetic but oh well, we think it's funny :) Enjoy!
LOL I loved the vid! I especially love how itty-bitty Oliver is compared to Roxie :)
ReplyDeleteIts funny because Oliver can keep his own with Roxie.
ReplyDeleteCabe and I have been giggling the entire time! You couldn't even see him part of the time! Just lots of white fluff moving around!
ReplyDeleteI almost peed.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your dog survived that.
I totally missed this post!!! I'm torn between feeling jealous and happy. Reggie was the one who left Oliver but it does hurt to see Oliver has moved on. Are you guys going to add another member to the Nelson family?
ReplyDelete