Adam and I have only been married a year and a half but I think I know him pretty well. He has an endless amount of hobbies and capabilities. Even though some say I married him for his more feminine skills to even out my tom-boy ways, I married him because he can make me laugh.
For Christmas, my brother Alex received Guitar Hero World Tour. I tried singing, Adam tried out the drums, Michael practiced the guitar and so on. We weren't too shabby. However, it wasn't until we put Michael on the drums, Alex and Adam played guitar and Adrienne on vocals to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" that we realized we were our own Von Trap family... sort of.
We have a lovely video clip for you. Excuse the horrible filming, I was trying my hardest to hold the camera straight but I was born with the inability to laugh without shaking and attracting attention. I'm trying to get a grip while filming this amazing moment. Let me know what you think!
Enjoy!
Personally, I think Adrienne could use a little tuning up and dance moves. Michael looks a combination of too much concentration and a monkey banging on the drums (You know the toys I'm talking about). If you listen closely, you can hear Adam say, "Oh I feel fantastic!" I'm pretty sure thats as manly as he gets. Lastly, I love the smirk on Alex's face that says, "I'm better at this than all of you."
There is some real raw talent there! Where can I get tickets!? Or has the band broken up now that Michael has left for his mission?
ReplyDeleteI think there is definitely a future in "rockin out" for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm very impressed with the instrumentals-I would have liked to see the vocalist get a little more into it;) You are all very talented indeed!
ReplyDeleteOh that was GREAT! Totally made my day! Miss all of you so much.
ReplyDeletelove it!! I laugh my self sick watching people play rock band!!! we need to get together for a game night!
ReplyDelete