Friday, January 23, 2009

Chili POP!


Today at work I was eating my home packed lunch that my lovely wife always makes for me before she leaves in the morning. When it came time to cook my chili I put it in the microwave and went in the other room to move some stuff.

The chili made this loud pop, and I thought it might have been big enough to get stuff out of the little steam holes, so I decided to check it- just in case.

Nope

It was full on its side it had completely exploded. It was in the back corned oozing out of its steam ports and there was chili everywhere! The best part is that our kitchen in our office is being remodeled so I had to clean up my chili “A-bomb” in the library where it happened.

4 comments:

  1. That's a sad story. I bet you were hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should have put up a sign and left it....ala The Office.

    I hate when my food explodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a dog so badly but our landlord said no pets... so we've been looking around for a new apartment. That shows just how determined I am, but alas there are no good, cheap open apartments in Logan right now. But one day. So have have you been up to since you graduated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, that chili looks good! I am just picturing your face when you found out it exploded, and it's making me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete