We don't have a jacket for Reggie but we do put little booties on him when the weather isn't too good. Though I don't think he appreciates them as much as Oliver seems to like his coat.
Oh holy cuteness! Don't you just love dog clothes? I realize I am one of those girls I use to make fun of for dressing up Brinks but it is TOO funny to me not to do so! Glad I am not alone in this!
We don't have a jacket for Reggie but we do put little booties on him when the weather isn't too good. Though I don't think he appreciates them as much as Oliver seems to like his coat.
ReplyDeleteCutest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI thought about getting my dog one of those to keep her freaking hair on her freaking body. She's a shedding machine.
Oh holy cuteness! Don't you just love dog clothes? I realize I am one of those girls I use to make fun of for dressing up Brinks but it is TOO funny to me not to do so! Glad I am not alone in this!
ReplyDelete