Recently we have been curious where our dog has been hiding. now we know.
Dont let the photo fool you. it looks as though there is space under there after you make it past the intitial edge, but nope. he just lays there like a pancake. The worst thing about this is that since we started pulling him out, he hes lost the ability to get out on his own. He will just sit there as long as we leave him there. he wont even come out for treats. I would say that on average he goes under there 5 times a night and stays, sleeps, growls and whines until we pull him out.
This is histerical!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
I was cracking up watching this!! Seriously, out loud in my empty home. Dogs are the best! Especially little dogs! Brinkley won't even jump on the bed anymore because he discovered if he whines enough I will just pick him up! What a hoot this was to see!!
ReplyDeleteVery funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!! I wonder how he figured out he could even fit under there!
ReplyDeleteIf you leave him under there long enough I'm sure that he'll learn not to get stuck. So cute though.
ReplyDeleteyour puppy dog is so funny! Love how his bum gets stuck when he is trying to get under!
ReplyDelete