Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh my.

Let me just say in advance: I was excited about this tag... that was until I followed the steps. I apologize for the following content, it may not be appropriate to some viewers:

The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...




Wow. Let me explain: This past May my family and I spent the weekend in California for Mother's Day and my grandpa's birthday. My Grandma had decided that at each meal there needed to be assigned seating so the socializing was fair amongst all who attended, regardless of age. Alex drew the short straw and had to sit next to me while I forced him to take juvenille pictures. Did I mention we ate at a seafood restaurant and I don't like seafood. I'm not sure if this picture was taken before or after my meal of a side of mash potatoes. Either way, it's inexcusable.

I Tag:
1. Jessica Ivins
2. Kim Nelson
3. Abby Roberts
4. Adrienne Curry
5. Kimmie Curry
6. Haley Ellis
7. GABE AND BROOKE (now you have to do it!)



Thanks for the tag Laura.... and watch out. I'll get you one of these days.

2 comments:

  1. Are you mad at us? Brooke and I are a little upset that you didn't tag us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip dude! I am scared to find out what my picture will be!

    Oh, dear.

    I guess I better go find out...

    ReplyDelete