Well people, Adam and I are off to New York for 6 blissful days to visit our big city friends Gabe and Brooke. Adam lived in NY two years ago for an internship and I haven't been back since middle school. We're excited for a much needed vacation....
BUT in order to get there we have to ride on an airplane. Anyone who has flown with me knows I hate take off and landing... I'm sure with each sound during those times that it is the engine shutting down and the thought, "I'm going to die here" will be my last.
Thank goodness I have Adam who reassures me that the sound I just heard and am sure is the engine is actually the wing... and who needs two wings when you can function with one? I NEED TWO WINGS. So, Adam isn't much help but that's no surprise.
One more thing... guess what our movie is on the flight? TWILIGHT. Good thing I checked before we left. Looks like I'll need quite a few magazines to entertain me.
Regardless of the terrifying airplanes and lame in flight entertainment, we're excited and willing to deal with those in order to see our friends and get out of Logan for a little while.
See you in a week!!
P.S. We'll have our laptop with us, so if any of you have suggestions of things to do, let us know. It would be greatly appreciated.
I have a suggestion: TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSigh. I'll have to live through your pictures. Have fun!
I am jealous--I love NYC--have so much fun and I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYah you're finally here!!! It's so nice to have some familiarity in the big city:) We hope you're having fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a blast, and I also hope you got the email I sent you. Call with questions! And loves from your home state :)
ReplyDeletePlease come back!
ReplyDelete