Does it look like im making any progress? Apperently the relays work in a sort of domino effect. I feel like im getting pretty close to figureing this thing out. I have to admit, it been quite a while since I hade to tape half a dozen pieces of paper together and sketch something out.
The fact that you can put a car together from nothing is like magic to me. I would be cocky if I was smart like that.
ReplyDeleteAs a friend of Tara and in light of her previous post it is only right that I do this on her behalf
ReplyDeleteApparently*
Figuring*
Had*
Hahah! I am only kidding! On a brighter note I can't wait to meet you one day!! :o)
Hi guys...so I blog stalked my way to your blog...hope thats ok! send me an email with your email address and i'll send ya an invite to ours ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Laura. I've never been more proud to know you :)
ReplyDelete