Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Because I'm heartless

While chatting on windows messenger...


Tara says:
How's work for you?

Adam says: its going well

Adam says: I've started on my ruff draft

Adam says: rough

Adam says: ruff ruff

Adam says: I'm glad I caught that one before you did

Tara says: Oh that made my day.

8 comments:

  1. wow! my wife has an over flowing amount of love for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regularly let Caleb flounder a bit when he asks me how to spell a word. I always have the hope that it helps him. I don't think it does.

    What is it about guys and spelling? When I worked at my dad's company he would regularly shout out words from his office for me to spell. It always worried me what he'd done before I started working there.

    It's okay Addy - you're in good company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was hilarious. Thanks Tara for sharing all of these great moments with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that your husband can't spell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the ruff draft. It's like the one that the dog helps you with, right?

    I loved the "ruff, ruff" part - Addy, you are a very funny man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. The Central Park facial hair looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, at least he didn't spell your name wrong. Two of my favorite matt spelling errors:

    Olympics: Olimpix (the "x" is my favorite)

    Brooke: brook
    (No e! how do you forget a freakin e on your girlfriend's name? Huh? Huh?)

    ReplyDelete