I realized that we take an over whelming amount of pictures of our dog, but haven't posted them for awhile, so here are a few of our favorites.

Oliver loves to watch out the window for dogs, people, leaves, anything that moves that constitutes a bark.

Oliver loves going hiking. we try to take him on one regularly- otherwise he gets cranky.

This one comes from today. the only thing he likes to do more than chew on nasty rawhide treats (like this one) is chew on them in your lap. seriously. It can be quite revolting sometimes.

An old picture, but a good picture. Yes, this is actually Oliver. I convinced the groomer to shave a Mohawk into his hair. It could have possibly been one of the best decisions I've made since I decided to get married. He's never looked so tough.

Oliver loves to ride in the car. but don't wake him up after he decides to lay down for the remainder of the trip unless your looking to get a good stink-eye.

Last but not least. I have nothing to say other than- One: this is a normal part of everyday life for Oliver. Two: if your seeing this you probably saw it before the first round of changes from the blog editor (Tara).
i want a dog so freaking bad i am so super jealous oliver is so so cute!
ReplyDeletethese just made me laugh so hard that I think a little bit of pee came out.
ReplyDeleteso.
thanks for that.
leafs?
ReplyDeleteleafs is a correct spelling, just not in this case. the real question is do YOU know where it is correct.
ReplyDelete