Monday, June 29, 2009

Mutant Garden

I decided to plant a garden his year in two different places. in the picture below you will see my zucchini that I planted on the side of the house. If you look closely there are five or some plants int his pic, and they look like they are right on track.
Below you will see the zucchini that I planted in my backyard. as you can see they have not only taken off, but they're taking off over my tomato plants.

Zucchini is not the only thing taking off. about a month ago I thought this tomato plant was going to die and then pow! it just exploded. Tonight I had to re enforce the tomato cage with some heavy duty wire. this is one plant.

3 comments:

  1. My parents had zucchini in their backyard and they did take a lot of space. Also, when it was time to harvest, their zucchini was ginormous, so... good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome posts! Oh my... coolest cardboard house ever... Adam, that was like a piece of art..very neat. Can I have it? I bet Oliver would look really cute in it. Speaking of, Devin and I saw him wink at us out the window today when we were walking in...thanks Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your garden, what I like even better is that awesome playhouse. Stanton and Noelle are jealous! i also love the censored picture of Oliver.

    ReplyDelete