Thursday, June 18, 2009

Softball

Tara and I started playing softball tonight with our ward. This is Tara mid swing before hitting a home run. she won the game with this hit... ok maybe it only got her to first base, but hey, at least she hit it- right?

7 comments:

  1. That is so fun that you guys are playing softball together. Tara, you really look like you know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop, whoop! Go Tara! Swinging like that will place you on an all star team in no time ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Tiffany.... I can hear the sarcasm but I do appreciate the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should know I laughed at loud and was a little in shock-- but IMPRESSED nonetheless! Here we go Tara, here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's harder then people remember or think to hit a ball with a baseball bat! I'm seriously proud of you...this looks like sooo much fun! We can't wait to come play with you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ok we'll come ready to play next week!

    ReplyDelete