Its been awhile since we have posted. We have been so busy! so here is a little update.
Tara is still working at the online canning place, and was just called as the second counselor in the relief society. She has also tried her hand at a little interior design recently with our guest room. In the picture below you can see the four coverlets, three sets of pillows, and the rug she chose. She is right on the verge of making a decision on what she likes and we are all awaiting the final product. Then we will recover the head board in what ever fabric makes sense.
I have been mowing the lawn at Utah State University, and as bad as it is I'm just happy to have the job- even though it really sucks. I am also working on my parents house on the weekends and doing some drafting for one of my professors in the evenings. On top of that I'm in a math class that goes from 8pm until 10:45pm three nights a week.
Tara is still working at the online canning place, and was just called as the second counselor in the relief society. She has also tried her hand at a little interior design recently with our guest room. In the picture below you can see the four coverlets, three sets of pillows, and the rug she chose. She is right on the verge of making a decision on what she likes and we are all awaiting the final product. Then we will recover the head board in what ever fabric makes sense.
I have been mowing the lawn at Utah State University, and as bad as it is I'm just happy to have the job- even though it really sucks. I am also working on my parents house on the weekends and doing some drafting for one of my professors in the evenings. On top of that I'm in a math class that goes from 8pm until 10:45pm three nights a week.
I love the rug Tara picked, but she has had a very hard time finding other things she likes.
Tara getting in on the action. My plan is to slowly teacher her all of the tiling basics so in the future I can just make her do it all.
how can you make tiling a shower worse? you do it upside down.
I am going to miss your old calling Tara. You were always such a great help!! :)
ReplyDeleteUm my baby's needs some tending to.... you guys do so good on your house maybe you could help a little at mine! The guest room looks really good.
ReplyDeleteLook at that, you BOTH are talented design people! Sigh. I missed that gene!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Addy, that shower is fabulous.
And if I had to spend that much time in a math class, I don't think I'd survive.
I am off on Thursday, would you be home then? Let me know and I will stop by to give you the coupon or couponS. Just let me know how many you would like if you have friends that might be interested in one too.
ReplyDeleteI like the rug too tara!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the decorating! It all looks good to me! I am so excited for you with the new calling...you will do great, although I will miss the calls to take dinners to the girls. We need to go do something soon! I'm sure i will be having a bit more time by myself with Keith's meetings and stuff! ha ha It's all good!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so talented. I'm always so impressed with you.
ReplyDeleteI'll stop by your house on Thursday then, around 3:30ish-4PM.
ReplyDeleteWhat a crafty little couple...Wish we had some of the Nelson qualities... we will only dream about it. It Looks really good!I'm think Trevor might cry when he sees the makeover... in a good way :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Devin and I have our own blog now... we are slowly becoming more cool like you guys! haha. feel free to visit..Devinandlizdaniels.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete