Some people when they see an old vanity box they think trash (recycling for do-gooders), but no, not me. When there are going to be nephews in town there's only one option, and that's a wicked sweet play house.


"if something is worth doing, then its worth doing right."


I spy with my little eye: One hand, One mouth, and Two eyes.

Ta-Da! I must comment that when my mom saw it, she told me I was such a nice uncle, but she knew that if she had asked me to build her a cardboard house, that I would have done that for her too. Then she paused, looked at me, and said "actually I think you would have built the house regardless of if I had asked or if you had nephews coming here." -You know what, thats probably true.
Your momma knows you so well. :) Give your parents big hugs for me, I miss them!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a most excellent play house.
Adam. seriously. your awesomeness is overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteSeriously Adam - do you sit still for ONE MINUTE??? I have never in my life met anyone who is ALWAYS involved in some project or another. You are like a whirlwind to watch - very entertaining. I wonder if Tara gets exhausted just being around you sometimes.
ReplyDelete