It’s been made official. If Tara’s prego stats stay steady, which the doctor expects, she will be induced on the third and we will be parents on March fourth!!!
In the baby’s room our alphabet is coming along swimmingly. All I can say is it is going to be Alphabetastic! Here is a teaser-
holy crap, that's like, in days!! i'm so excited! so far i'm lovin' this alphabet...
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is so exciting! i can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeletethank the doctor for putting it off 'til we back from AZ!! i am sooo excited!! i asked mike if we could travel up to Logan that night to see her and he said we need to wait 'til the weekend. boo.
ReplyDeletebut i LOVE your alphabet!
OMIGOSH--that is next week!! We are so excited for you guys and I have to admit I am so jealous--I am ready to have our baby. We'll give you guys a call this weekend!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO EXCITING!!!!! Good luck guys!
ReplyDelete