Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project Update

Do you know that once upon a time a man far, far away thought to himself that he would use such non-standard hardware that it would be impossible for any man to change his original design. That man built this cabinet. Unfortunately for him he did not expect a man of my expertise to come along, but really, it was nothing a little putty and a drill could fix.
So what do you think? I know many of you had doubts about the color, but I love it. I'm still a little concerned about how its going to interact with the headboard, but I'm going to wait until the rug arrives before I decide if it needs to be a different color.
... and that brings up project number 3 the Tri-rug. Tara randomly found a gift card from our wedding to crate and barrel. She found this amazing rug and now we have knocked two of our three projects out of the way. Way to go Tara!All we have left now is the Alphabet wall.

3 comments:

  1. just love that dresser! love the color, i hope it works with your headboard, because dude. love. please find me an identical one? i'll find a place for it. i'll MAKE one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love it. Love it. I can't wait to see the finished product. Do we still get to see you guys this weekend?

    ReplyDelete