It’s Tara's B-day and I thought I would do something special for her, something somewhat nostalgic. You may or may not know this but the first birthday gift I gave Tara was a new door handle for her CRV. So for this birthday I thought I would fix a few other things. As seen in the picture above my list of broken things has been growing for some time now.
For the second half of Tara’s birthday I got her a subscription to Food Network Magazine and Everyday with Rachel Ray. I would love to say I did this selflessly, but I didn't. I wish my selfish reason pertained to the obvious fact that it helps Tara cook for me, but its not. To be completely truthful I was growing weary of her spending 6 bucks a week on these magazines that she stock piles compulsively enough that it will one day render her a star of the TLC show hoarders. Now she gets them for about a dollar fifty an issue and everyone is happy. Rhetorical question: should’ve I picked a different post, other that her birthday post, to say something like that?
Out with the old and in with the new!
Unfortunately tonight we found out that Tara’s IPod is broken and not working with the stereo.
-But she is still acting excited for me.
Update: I fixed Tara's IPod. All is great in Birthday Land.
In my opinion, magazines are an excellent birthday present. :) happy birthday, tara!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tara!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tara!!! Hope you had a fun birthday!
ReplyDelete