Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting Spring to Sprung

Last night, after picking up a 72 plug plant rack ($6.00), we planted the first part of our greenhouse. The plan is to set up a more formal green house in the basement in the next few weeks with a misting system and grow lights. If anyone has great heirloom plants they would like to share I would be happy to barter with some of my seeds.


3 comments:

  1. ah, the good ol' growing weed in the basement routine. atleast it isn't a UFO that has landed on the top of the shed this time.

    p.s. I was looking at thedesignblog.com, and saw this bench that I could totally see you designing. (although i don't really like the shape of the bench, its a cool idea.)

    check it out at: http://www.thedesignblog.org/entry/wolfgang-keyboard-bench-gets-your-bum-to-where-fingers-enjoyed/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of plants! I saw this in my Sunset Magazine, vowed to do it, and immediately thought of you guys. How awesome is this?!!

    http://www.sunset.com/garden/backyard-projects/diy-vertical-succulent-garden-project-00400000063442/page7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that those little seeds have found such a good home.

    ReplyDelete