Monday, January 4, 2010

Canopy Tour Plus More

Today started off slow but quickly became a day of literal high flying fun. we showed up at the small marina waiting for a boat to take us to todays tours but were plesantly surprised when a unimog showed up. "Whats a unimog?" you ask. Mearly the coolest 4x4 vehilce ever created for the German military. If I had to rank this car in my long list of cars I would ever want to own, it could negotiate its way to the top if it played its cards right- kind of like Tara did- Wink Wink.

The canopy adventure was comprised of many things including many ziplines some of which are more than 500 feet long and over 300 feet high.

Good times had by all.

More zipping.

To get up to this zip line we had the option of hiking up a trail or a steel cable latter. Alex and I braved the latter. Even though climbing the latter was the manly thing to do I couldn't seem to take a manly picture.

I like to think I did I better job in this picture.

After we got back we headed out for dinner at the famous Pipis resturant. After dinner we walked around and passed this fantasic vacant lot. The best explanation came from Stan and he thought that maybe they had set up the letters for a photo shoot. Whatever the reason- its rad.

senorita and mamacita. Isn't she so wonderfully pregnant?

I tried to think of something for this, but I got nothing.

I promised you better and here it is...

Buda is my personal favorite so far.

2 comments: