Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its Like Magic

So I finished my project while Tara was off in Arizona at her baby shower, and Tara was very happy with it, but I secretly did a bonus project after I finished the other one. Here are the pictures for the living room cord hider project. Next I will post the bonus project. Check back in the next day or two.

5 comments:

  1. addy! i am further in love with you! but not that way. that's just gross. we're related. :)

    seriously, that is fantastic. really great. can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I LOVE IT! SERIOUSLY!!! COME DO THAT AT MY HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam that is so great!! I love it! I always hate seeing cords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful adam!! nice job. I need to get out and see your place!!

    love you guys,

    a

    ReplyDelete