Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're Home!

We arrived last night a few minutes a head of schedule. I know your all thinking "Oh addy, that's so sad. I knew you wanted to be bumped and get those flight vouchers." but wait- Did we get bumped? Honestly what kind of bump get you home ahead of schedule? Well to answer that flaming burning question you so anxiously want answered and thinking the answer is surely a no- Yes, yes we did get bumped.
It wasn't really that great though. They rerouted us on a flight that left an hour later that was an hour shorter into phoenix. Personally I like sitting on planes instead of in airports so that's kind of a bummer. They gave us Exit row seats the whole way home, but I kind of like the cramped feeling of a plane, so that's also a bummer. For signing up to take on this burden they gave us each $200 flight vouchers.
Really there was no down side to this. they gave us money to take a more direct flight and ride exit row the entire way. Did I mention US Airways gives you the whole can of soda, yeah it was the perfect ending to a great trip to Mexico.


Fortunately we had two great puppies to come home to. Believe it or not Maya is only 9 weeks old.

Some times Maya sits on Oliver, its great!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, when did you get another dog?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran into your parents at Dick's the day you were washing her. Your mom pulled me aside and was so excited about it! And I was too! We're going to have to meet Miss Maya. :) I bet your Dad was so excited!

    ReplyDelete