This so far has been our only purchase. These animals are made from poncho scraps.
Tara would be lucky if my car one day looked like this...
... or this. VW "things" are possibly one of the ugliest, most haniously, wonderful cars ever built. its so awful that it's special.
Mexico can be so colorful.
I took many pictures today and this seemed the least out of the ordinary until I looked a little closer. In the picture you will see the typical virgin mary statue, but wait, whats this? baby Jesus? If I wanted to portray the greatest child ever born what could show his streangth more than him bench pressing the very manger he was born into.
Love the daily updates--you guys look like you are having so much fun. Also, I don't know where you find the bizarre things that you have been--LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteAs an ex-catholic I am pretty sure that the child at the feet of Mary is supposed to be a cherubim. Cool pics! You guys look like are having a blast :)
ReplyDeleteYeah- I was going to say I see wings on that little stone baby. It was fun reading! This sounds like an AWESOME trip- glad you get a chance to have some fun like this before having kids!
ReplyDelete