So what sounds better: Some zippied cords that are obviously trying to be hidden by some heinous mantle chach-keys that in the end still dangle helplessly (and distractingly) to the side of the fire place - or - would you rather have a pristinely hung television that floated in an abyss of cleanliness that was then framed by the subtle undertones of white pressed tin that added girth and grandeur to the entire wall. Yeah, I know, it wasn't even a choice.
The first thing on my agenda was to get our old TV wall mount back up. We had it in our previous house, but had no need for it here until now. Second was to fix a light inside of the mantle that shines up, now that nothing is going to be sitting on it.
Now comes the wall paper- yes I said wall paper. And while on the topic, do you know how hard it is to find wall paper in Logan? Nearly impossible. But, I did find was an embossed ceiling tin style wall paper. Without going into details, and in an effort to keep your respect I will let you know that there were some other options besides wall paper, but this one was the best.
Adam, I love you. And I love that wall paper. And I can't wait to hire you when we finally buy a home! Can't wait to see the final!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap Adam. Come to my house. We have the same problem. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love that wallpaper and that paint!!!
ReplyDeleteWow- I am impressed... it amazes me the ingenuity you possess!
ReplyDeleteAdam - you amaze and inspire me. You are one of the most talented people I have ever known. Tara - you are one lucky lady. And yes, he is lucky too!
ReplyDelete